Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Wednesday, October 31, 2012

our featured guest designer for november 2012

I am so very happy to announce that Vibeke is our featured guest designer on our blog this month.  I encourage you to visit her blog for some wonderful inspiration!!! Her work is absolutely awe inspiring!


Hi:)
I am so happy to be a guestdesigner here:):)

Who I am? I am a 38 years girl from Norway.
I have 2 lovely girls, 2 kittens and a handsome man,

I started scrapping in 2007 - and I love this hobby:)
My style is very different. I love painting on my layouts - and I love vintage and shabby style.
I do some cards and art journals - but mostly layouts:)

I have been on different design teams, but today I am a proud design team member over at Lilo
in Mollys Scrapbooking http://shop.textalk.se/se/shop.php?id=21825 - and Maja Design:):)

Thank you so much for having me as your guest:)

You can visit my blog here: http://vibekescrapperogskryter.blogspot.no/

Hugs Vibeke

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vibeke. So excited to have you guest designing for Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge this coming month. I love your unique mixed media style and can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete